Sunday 7 July 2013

App of the Week: Trello

Less fancy-gaming fun this time, more function. This isn't just specifically an app - more of an overall service for project management (it's more exciting that it sounds). Trello lets you build index-card style project boards, add details, comments, due dates, etc. to the cards, and move them between lists as required. Simple concept, very versatile.

I've got to give credit to Jack for putting me on to this one. I'm using it for more and more at the moment - it's been my go-to to-do manager at work for a while (To Do, Doing, Done, and some other specific lists), but I now use it to organise stuff for this blog and other writing (Ideas Stack, Pending, Doing, Done), and even now for books/games/films that I want to list/track.

It's a free online service, with excellent apps on iOS and Android - so check it out at www.trello.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment