Thursday 21 March 2013

The Reading List

Hey folks, as promised, here it is, the list so far. I've been keeping it in Evernote to date, but transferring it into a spreadsheet made me see just how many books I've already accumulated that I want to read. That said, and because I want to keep it flexible, all the non-recommendation stuff is subject to change...

Let me know what you think, what's good, what's bad, and what's missing. I'll update the list periodically.

http://bit.ly/WUPgEF

While I'm here, just a quick note on the list I tag onto the bottom of each post. So far, I've been including a complete-to-date list of what I've read at the time of writing, as opposed to a list of what's been covered up to that post. As it came up in conversation with someone, I realised that this might actually be a bit confusing, or might make it look that I've skipped writing up certain books.

To rectify this, from this point, the list at the bottom of each post will be whatever I've written up as of that post. This means that sometimes it might look like I'm behind when in fact I'm not (check Twitter #GRaBaW for the latest...).

Thanks, as ever, for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment